Over the past few months, we’ve discussed a handful of factors that can make or break your human services technology implementation. Maybe you’ve read and bookmarked every post, or maybe this is your first time even realizing that this blog exists (in that case, hello!).
Either way, we thought it would be helpful to recap all the handy tips and tricks we’ve shared in an infographic – The Do’s and Don’ts of Human Services Technology Implementation.
Download the infographic to reference whenever you need a reminder for how to ensure success and high user adoption when you implement human services technology. You can also scroll to the bottom of this post for a roundup of related links and resources.
Go forth and implement some new human services technology, friends.
The Do's and Don'ts of Human Services Technology Implementation
Additional reading and resources:
- A Field Guide to User Adoption: 5 Proven Ways to Make Technology Adoption Stick within Human Services Agencies [Business Brief]
- Mitigating Risk and Removing Fear from Organizational Process Change [Business Brief]
- Cookie Cutter Training Won’t Cut it for Protective Services [Business Brief]
- How to Assemble a “Justice League” of Tech Teams [Blog post]
- Not Your Granddaddy's Technology Implementation [Blog post]
Follow these tips to ensure success and high worker adoption when you roll out new technology at your human services agency.