Over the past few months, we’ve discussed a handful of factors that can make or break your human services technology implementation. Maybe you’ve read and bookmarked every post, or maybe this is your first time even realizing that this blog exists (in that case, hello!).
Download the infographic, The Do’s and Don’ts of Human Services Technology Implementation, to reference whenever you need a reminder for how to ensure success and high user adoption when you implement human services technology. You can also scroll to the bottom of this post for a roundup of related links and resources.
Go forth and implement some new human services technology, friends.
The Do's and Don'ts of Human Services Technology Implementation
Additional reading and resources:
- A Field Guide to User Adoption [Business Brief]
- Mitigating Risk and Removing Fear from Organizational Process Change [Business Brief]
- How to Assemble a “Justice League” of Tech Teams [Blog post]
- Implementing New Human Services Technology [Webinar]
- Technology Toolkit: An Essential Buyer's Guide for Human Services [eBook]
Follow these tips to ensure success and high worker adoption when you roll out new technology at your human services agency.