Being a social worker can be challenging. After a difficult home visit or day in the field, inspiration can be especially hard to come by. So, why not carry a little bit of it with you?
We created these 15 inspirational iPad wallpapers to help keep social workers going, even when the going gets tough. Save your favorite (or all of them, if you'd like!) for the next time you need a motivational boost when you're out in the field, or to remind yourself of the amazing work you're doing.
(PS: Not sure exactly how to change your iPad wallpaper? Scroll to the bottom of this email for instructions.)
Inspirational iPad Wallpapers for Social Workers
How to change your iPad wallpaper:
- Click the "Get this wallpaper" link under the preview of the image you want to save to open the properly sized version.
- Tap and hold the photo, then select "Save image" from the pop-up menu that appears.
- Open the "Wallpapers" tab in your iPad Settings, then select "Choose a New Wallpaper."
- Tap "Camera Roll" or "Photo Stream" (depending on where you saved the photo), then select the image you want to use.
- Tap "Set Lock Screen," "Set Home Screen," or "Set Both" to save the image.
Like what you're reading?
Subscribe to our blog for daily, weekly, or monthly notifications.
Being a social worker can be challenging. We created these 15 inspirational iPad wallpapers to help keep you going, even when the going gets tough.