'Tis the season to celebrate and say thank you to the social workers in your life.
Whether you're shopping for a friend, family member or colleague, we've curated 50 gift ideas designed with social workers in mind.
Check out our Pinterest board, A Holiday Gift Guide for Human Services, for more inspiration, or keep reading for a sampling of ideas to get you started. Happy holidays!
- A homemade foot soak or Fitbit flex tracker for the worker who's always on the go
- A tabletop Zen Garden, Buddha Board, or coloring book to help a worker unwind
- Stackable desk accessories to keep everything organized
- Portable battery chargers to charge iPads and other technology while in the field
- DIY "survival kit" for a new social worker
- A clever coffee cup or tea infuser to stay caffeinated
- Inspirational desk decor, like a "happy notes" 2017 calendar or "Remember Why You Started" print
A Holiday Gift Guide for Human Services